- 1. Please take note of the age/grade requirements:
- - Grade in any subject/quarter must not be lower than 80 (Grade 1 – 6)
- Grade 1 applicants must be able to read short stories with comprehension
- General Average 83%
- Conduct Average 82%
- - Kinder applicant must be 5 years old by June 2017 or at least 4 years and 10 months with prior schooling.
- Important: The Department reserves the right to deny applicants who have not met the required age/grade in the Final Report Card.
- 3. Pay the application fee of Php 850.00 at the Accounting Office or through bank under the account name of San Beda College. Indicate your name and applicant ID/username in the deposit slip.
SECURITY BANK – 0341-008565-203
EQUICOM – 011-02-00237-4
METROBANK – 082-3-08248237-8
Important: Only those who met the grade requirement will pay the application fee.
- 4. Submit the following requirements to the Admissions Center through personal visit or through courier:
- Photocopy of the Bank Deposit Slip (write name and Applicant ID)
- - Printed online application form with a 2x2 photo
- - Photocopy of Report Card with latest grades for Grade 1-6
- - Two (2) big brown envelopes
- - Photocopy of Birth certificate (for local, NSO Birth certificate)
For courier, send to:
San Beda College - Rizal
Havila Main Road, Brgy. San Juan 1920 Taytay, Rizal
The Admissions Center will communicate with applicants after checking of the requirements via courier.
IMPORTANT: Only applicants with complete requirements are allowed to take the test.
- 5.Take the assessment as scheduled.
- 6. Get the test results at the Admissions Center on the date indicated on the stub that will be given to your child after taking the entrance test.
- 7. For successful examinees, submit the following to secure enrollment permit:
- Original copy and photocopy of the Final report card (Form 138) duly signed by the Principal
- - One (1) accomplished recommendation forms (visit www.sanbeda.edu.ph > Admissions > Downloadable Forms > Elementary Recommendation Form)
- - ID photos (2 pcs. of 2x2 and 2 pcs. of 1x1)
- - Medical Certificate (Kinder – Grade 2)
- 8. Have your child checked-up for Medical and Dental records at the School Clinic.
Summary of Requirements:
1. One photocopy of Birth Certificate
2. Two (2) big brown envelopes
3. Printed copy of the completed online application form (visit www.sanbeda.edu.ph > AIMS > Applicant Access Module)
4. One (1) 2x2 picture attached on the application form
5. Photocopy of the Bank Deposit Slip (write name and Applicant ID)
6. Application and testing fee of Php 850.00
Additional Requirement for Kinder
- 7. Applicant must be 5 years old by June 2017 or at least 4 years and 10 months with prior schooling
- Additional Requirements for Grades 1-6
Two (2) photocopies of Report card with latest grades (Grade in any subject/quarter must not be lower than 80)
- General Average – 83%
Conduct Average – 82%
- 9. Must be able to read short stories with comprehension (Grade 1)
- 1. Medical Certificate (Kinder-Grade 2)
- 2. ID photos (3 pcs. of 2x2 and 2 pcs. of 1x1)
Additional Requirement for Grades 1-6
- 3. One (1) accomplished recommendation forms (visit www.sanbeda.edu.ph > Admissions > Downloadable Forms > Elementary Recommendation Form)
4. Original copy and photocopy of the Final report card (Form 138) duly signed by the Principal
For inquiries on admissions, please contact the following:
Office of the Guidance Services
Lower Ground Floor, Angelo King Administration Hall
Direct line/Facsimile: (632)660-9659/775-6592
Trunk line: (632)660-9665,67-68 Ext. 120
E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org