QUALIFYING TEST RESULTS PROCEDURES
Please refer to the Examinee Number/Applicant ID (Example: 1617A42411), and see where your number is categorized. Then, follow instructions based on your category.
If your number does not appear in the lists of the test results, it means that you failed the entrance examination. You may claim the copy of the result from the College of Law- Guidance and Counseling Office.
Time Schedule for Claiming of test results:
Monday – Friday - 1:00 – 5:00 pm
Saturday – 10 am – 12:00 nn
College of Law- Guidance and Counseling Office, 2/F, Rm. 12-P, St.
- 1. Claim your test result from the College of Law - Guidance and Counseling Office.
- Refer to the time schedule above.
- 2. Present the test result to the Admissions Center to obtain the Reservation Form.
3. Pay the reservation slot in the amount of P3, 000.00 cash to the Accounting Office.
Upon reservation, complete the requirements for enrolment.
CATEGORY "B" (WAITLISTED)
- 1. Arrange your schedule of interview with the College of Law - Guidance and
- Counseling Office. Telephone No.: 7356011 to 15 ext. 6124