Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM)
Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
General Academic Strand (GAS)
- 1. Please take note of the grade/average requirements for the level:
- Grade in any subject/quarter must not be lower than 80%
- General Average and Conduct Average –at least 82 %
Important: The Department reserves the right to deny applicants who have not met the required grades in the Final Report Card for Grade 10.
- 3. Pay the application fee of Php300.00 at the Accounting Office or through bank under the account name of San Beda College. Indicate your name and applicant ID/username on the deposit slip.
SECURITY BANK – 0341-008565-203
EQUICOM – 011-02-00237-4
METROBANK – 082-3-08248237-8
Important: Only those who met the grade requirement will pay the application fee.
- 4. Submit the following requirements to the Admissions Center through personal visit or through courier:
- - Photocopy of the Bank Deposit Slip (write name and Applicant ID)
- - Printed online application form with a 2x2 photo
- - Photocopy of Report Card with latest grades for Grade 10
- - Photocopy of Birth certificate (for local, NSO Birth certificate)
- For courier, send to:
San Beda College - Rizal
Havila Main Road, Brgy. San Juan 1920 Taytay, Rizal
IMPORTANT: Only applicants with complete requirements are allowed to take the test. The Admissions Center will communicate with applicants after checking of the requirements submitted through courier.
- 5. Take the assessment as scheduled.
- 6. Get the test results at the Admissions Center on the date indicated on the stub that will be given to your child after taking the entrance test.
- 7. For successful examinees, come for interview. Please wear appropriate attire (e.g. shirt with collar, pants, and closed shoes) and bring the following:
- - Photocopy of the National career Assessment Exam (NCAE) and National Achievement Test (NAT) results
- Photocopy of the 3rd Quarter Report Card or Final Report Card if available
- - Two (2) accomplished recommendation forms (visit www.sanbeda.edu.ph > Admissions > Downloadable forms > Senior High School Recommendation Form)
- 8. For successful interviewees, pay the reservation fee of Php 2,500.00 to the Accounting office. Submit the machine-validated reservation form to the Admissions Center. You may also pay through bank and submit the deposit slip through e-mail (email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org)
Important: The reservation fee is non-refundable and will be credited to your tuition upon enrollment.
- 9. Submit the following to secure enrollment permit:
- - Original copy and photocopy of the Final report card (Form 138) duly signed by the Principal
- - ID photos (2 pcs. of 2x2 and 2 pcs. of 1x1)
- - Original copy of Voucher Certificate (for ESC and QVR recipients)
- - Photocopy of Junior High School Completion certificate (bring the original copy for verification)
- 10. Have your child checked-up for Medical and Dental records at the School Clinic.
- - Bring 1 pc. 2x2 ID photo
- 11. Submit the Certificate of Honor for Rank 1 and Rank 2 of the batch for evaluation of scholarship grant.
Summary of Admission Requirements:
- 1. Photocopy of your latest Report Card
- Grade in any subject/quarter must not be lower than 80
- At least 2nd quarter with an average of 82% both in academic and conduct
- 2. Printed copy of the completed online application form (visit www.sanbeda.edu.ph > AIMS > Applicant Access Module)
- 3. One (1) 2x2 picture attached on the application form
One (1) certified photocopies of birth certificate
Photocopy of the Bank Deposit Slip (write name and Applicant ID)
Two (2) long brown envelopes
Application and testing fee of Php 300.00
- 1. Two (2) accomplished recommendation forms (visit www.sanbeda.edu.ph > Admissions > Downloadable forms > Senior High School Recommendation Form)
2. Photocopy of the National Career Assessment Exam (NCAE) result and the National Achievement Test (NAT) result
- 3. Photocopy of the 3rd Quarter Report Card or Final Report Card if available
- 1. Original copy and photocopy of the Final report card (Form 138) duly signed by the Principal
2. ID photos (3 pcs. of 2x2 and 2 pcs. of 1x1)
Original copy of Voucher Certificate
Photocopy of Junior High School Completion certificate (bring the original copy for verification)
Certificate of Honor for Rank 1 and Rank 2 of the batch for evaluation of scholarship grant
For inquiries on admissions, please contact the following:
Office of the Guidance Services
Lower Ground Floor, Angelo King Administration Hall
Direct line/Facsimile: (632)660-9659/775-6592
Trunk line: (632)660-9665,67-68 Ext. 120
E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org