1. The student is given ONLY twenty (20) minutes to present and explain his or her topic.
2. The panel of examiners may begin asking questions to the student after he or she has presented his or her topic or when the allotted time expires.
3. There is no time limit during the “question and answer.” The members of the panel of examiners may ask the student until they are satisfied with his or her answers.
4. After the “question and answer,” everybody inside the defense room will be asked to leave except for the panel of examiners. The panelists will then deliberate whether the student passes or fails.
5. After the deliberation of the panel, the student will be called back to the room. The panelists will then announce the result of the defense.