The University Library resources (hybrid collection of print and electronic resources) and services support the academic departments – Integrated Basic Education Department-Senior High School, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Nursing, College of Medicine, College of Law, Graduate School of Business, Graduate School of Liturgy, Graduate School of Law, Support Services personnel, and Members of the Benedictine Community.
Library resources and services are also extended to the barristers enrolled in Bar Review Program, Bedan CPA and Bar Reviewees, Alumni, researchers from the member-schools of the Catholic Educational Association of the Philippines-National Capital Region (CEAP-NCR), Mendiola Consortium (MC) and other educational institutions.
The extended sharing of library and information resources to outside researchers is free and research fee is waived.
I . Type of Patrons
A. Alumni and Bedan Bar and CPA Reviewees
1. May use the library resources and services upon presentation of a valid alumni ID.
2. Bedan Bar reviewees must present their current school ID issued by the College of Law.
3. All library resources are for room use only.
B. Non-Bedan Barristers enrolled in Bar Review Program
1. Non-Bedan Barristers can avail of the library resources during the entire review program. However, if he/she wishes to bring home a book, the amount of Three Thousand Pesos (Php 3,000.00) must be paid at the Accounting Office as a security deposit to be refunded at the end of the review program.
2. The proof of payment must be presented to the Library for encoding for him/her to bring out one (1) library material/book for overnight use only.
3. This is valid for one (1) review term only.
4. A library clearance will be issued at the end of the review term.
C. Researchers from CEAP-NCR and MC member-schools and other educational institutions
1. The school ID should be presented with a referral letter addressed to the Director of the Institutional Learning Resources. Said letter should be endorsed by the librarian.
2. Researchers are allowed to use library facilities and resources every Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. However, the Graduate School Library is open to outside researchers on Wednesdays only.
Researchers from MC member-schools may come and avail the extension services of the Library from Monday to Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
3. Only five (5) students per school may be accommodated by the library at a time.
4. All library resources are for room use only.
II. General Policies
1. The Library adheres to the Intellectual Property Right Law on photocopying. Reproduction of the entire book is not permissible (RA No. 8293).
2. Outside researchers will not be entertained during examinations period, summer classes, and semestral break.
3. Outside researchers are requested to abide with the dress code policy of the University. Wearing of sleeveless shirt/blouse/dress, short pants, mini skirt, and other revealing outfit as well as footwear like slippers and rubber sandals are not allowed inside the library premises.
4. Food and drinks are strictly not allowed.
5. Everyone is expected to follow the rules and regulations of the University Library.