Greetings of Peace!
Welcome to San Beda University’s expanded payment system. By partnering with payment gateway providers, we are
providing you with various options of payment channels to help ensure your safety and convenience.
To avoid any problems, kindly read and follow the instructions carefully:
- Only numeric numbers are accepted on the “Grade/Year Level” field.
- For payments of tuition and/or miscellaneous fees, please refer to your Pre-Registration Forms or your latest SOA
to ensure correct amount due for payment.
- Please provide accurate data and valid/working email address on the forms provided. The school will not be liable
for incorrect details entered by the User in the online payment system.
- A convenience fee will be added on top of the amount due depending on the chosen payment channel.
- An additional convenience fee might be added for the usage of the Dragonpay payment channel.
- For bill payments or over-the-counter payment channel:
- A REFERENCE NUMBER will be sent to your email. This will be required upon actual payment.
- This REFERENCE NUMBER is only valid for 48 hours. After the said period and payment still hasn’t been made,
you need to apply again in this website to get a valid REFERENCE NUMBER.
- The biller’s name will be Paynamics Technologies Inc. or Payexpress, and not San Beda University.
- Upon payment, you will receive a payment notification via email indicating the actual status of the payment made.
If successful, you may claim your official receipt/s from the Accounting Office. Kindly present the email notification
you have received for verification purposes.
- IMPORTANT: Please keep your proof of payment or save a screenshot of your successful payment for future reference.
- Please read the Data Privacy Consent/Statement below before proceeding to the selected payment channel.
|PAYMENT CHANNELS||CONVENIENCE FEE|
|MOBILE WALLET||Gcash||2.24% or Php 50.00 whichever is higher|
|Coins||2.24% or Php 50.00 whichever is higher|
|Grabpay||2.24% or Php 50.00 whichever is higher|
|BPI Online||2.24% or Php 50.00 whichever is higher|
|OVER THE COUNTER PAYMENT||7ELEVEN||3.92% or Php 50.00 whichever is higher|
|SM BILLS PAY||Php 50.00|
|DA5 WESTERN UNION||Php 50.00|
|ONLINE BILLS PATMENT||BDO||Php 50.00|
|SECURITY BANK||Php 50.00|
|ONLINE PAYMENT||Bancnet||Php 50.00|
|DRAGONPAY PAYMENT CHANNELS (may include additional service fee)|
|Dragonpay Prepaid Credits|
|BPI Online/Mobile||BPI Bills Payment|
|Metrobankdirect Fee||Metrobank Cash Payment|
|Chinabank Online||Chinabank ATM/Cash Payment|
|Landbank ATM Online||Landbank Cash Payment|
|Maybank Online Banking||PNB Internet Banking Bills Payment|
|PSBank Online||PNB Cash Payment|
|RCBC Online Banking||RCBC Cash Payment|
|RobinsonBank Online Bills Payment||RobinsonBank Cash Payment|
|Unionbank Internet Banking||Unionbank Cash Payment|
|UCPB Connect/Mobile Fee||UCPB ATM/Cash Payment|
|SM Dept/Supermarket/Savemore Counter|
|Cebuana Lhuillier Bills Payment|
|Robinsons Dept Store|
|ECPAY (Pawnshops/Payment Centers)|
|RuralNET Banks and Coops|
Data Privacy Consent/Statement
Your privacy is important to us.
By clicking THE SELECTED PAYMENT CHANNEL, you are confirming that you are consenting to provide some personal
information for us to process and verify your payment transaction.
By clicking this form, you also acknowledge that you have read and understood the following data privacy terms:
- The information provided by the User on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with
anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless
required by law.
- San Beda University may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments.
This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- This Online Fee Payment System’s purpose is to provide flexibility and conform to SBU’s continuing efforts to
improve it services by providing an option to pay online using various payment methods.
- It is the sole responsibility of the User to pick the online payment option. SBU do not recommend/
prefer/promote any particular method.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must
always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by SBU or the payment