Senior High School
Results are grouped according to examination date and can be viewed by clicking the date. Please refer to the Examinee Number (Example: 201900123) and follow instructions below:
If your number does not appear in the lists of the test results, it means that you were not able to meet the required cut-off score for passing. You may obtain a copy of the exam result from the Admissions Center.
Come for interview on the date and time assigned to you. You should be accompanied by your parent/s or guardian. Wear appropriate attire (e.g. shirt with collar, pants/slacks and closed shoes). Please do not wear sleeveless shirt, hanging/cropped top, ripped jeans, shorts, mini skirt, slippers/sandals. Kindly bring the following:
- Photocopy of the National Career Assessment Exam (NCAE) result
- Photocopy of the Grade 10 Report Card - with grades from the first quarter/first semester to the latest quarter/semester or if available the photocopy of the Grade 10 Final Report Card
- One (1) long brown envelope
For successful interviewees, you may reserve your slot for enrollment in the amount of P2, 500. Pay the amount to the Cashier’s Office. Return the validated Reservation Form to the Admissions Center. The reservation fee is non-refundable. However, it will be credited to your tuition fee upon enrollment.
1. The reservation fee is non-refundable, but it will be credited to your child’s tuition fee upon enrollment.
2. Payment can also be made through the following banks, under the account name of San Beda University:
SECURITY BANK – 0341-008565-203
EQUICOM – 011-02-00237-4
METROBANK – 082-3-08248237-8
After payment through bank, kindly send a copy of the deposit slip and the reservation form (with signature) through fax (02-87348062) or email (email@example.com).
College of Law
Please refer to the Applicant Number (Example: 201800023) and check where your number is categorized. Then, follow instructions based on your category.
If your number does not appear in the lists of the test results, it means that you were not able to meet the required cut-off score for passing. You may obtain a copy of the admission result from the Admissions Center.
Categories A and B (June 7, 2019)
Congratulations. You are eligible to enroll in the College of Law.
Claim your San Beda Law School Admission Test Result from the Admissions Center.
- Claim your San Beda Law School Admission Test Result from the Admissions Center.
- Enrollment Schedule: June 25 – 28, 2019
- Enrollment Requirements:
1. CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY TO TRANSFER (HonorableDimissal) Note: SBU Graduates are exempted in submission of the Certificate of Eligibility to Transfer
2. Photocopy of TRANSCRIPT OF RECORD (TOR) indicating the degree and date of graduation If 1 and 2 are not yet available, submit the following:
- Certificate of Graduation or Certificate of Candidacy
- Photocopy of the receipt of your request for the document/s
3. PSA issued BIRTH CERTIFICATE:
- One (1) original copy
- One (1) clear photocopy
4. PHILIPPINE LAW SCHOOL ADMISSION TEST (PHILSAT) results
- Submit original copy for Law School and for Legal Education Board and
- one (1) Photocopy of Personal copy Or PhilSAT Exemption Certificate / Conditional Enrollment Permit
5. Two (2) original CERTIFICATE OF GOOD MORAL CHARACTER from last school attended
- One (1) from the Dean and
- One (1) from the Guidance Counselor
6. SAN BEDA LAW SCHOOL ADMISSION TEST (SBLSAT)
7. ADMISSION RESULT
8. PICTURES - Two (2) 2x2 and Five (5) 1x1: For submission to:
- Dean’s Office - Two (2) pcs. (2x2)and Three (3) pcs. (1x1)
- Clinic - One (1) pc. (1x1)
- Library - One (1) pc. (1x1)
9. VALIDATED RESERVATION FORM (to be surrendered to the Accounting office upon payment of tuition and miscellaneous fees)
Payment can also be made through the following banks, under the account name of San Beda University:
- SECURITY BANK – 0341-008565-203
- EQUICOM – 011-02-00237-4
- METROBANK – 082-3-08248237-8
After payment through bank, kindly send a copy of the deposit slip and the reservation form (with signature) through fax (02-7348062) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For working students:
- CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT with SSS. No. and TIN
For married female applicants:
- One (1) Photocopy of MARRIAGE CONTRACT
College of Medicine
Submit all original requirements to Admissions Office via Email or courier.
Medical Clearance is to be submitted to email@example.com Carbon copy (CC: ) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students with complete requirements can proceed to Enrollment
School Fees and other instruction can download at http://tiny.cc/SBUCMEnrollment
Online bills payment for those with Security Bank and Metrobank Accounts
Online Payment through PesoNet or InstaPay
Over-the-counter bills payment through any Security Band and BDO branches.
Once we have validated your payment, we will send the following through e-mail:
Details of the Online Accounts
Statement of Accounts
Student Info Sheet (MS Forms)
Bulletin of Information
I-Connect Primer on Distance Learning
Enrollment Agreement Forms
Library Account (for Online Resources)
Accepted applicants must submit the following additional requirements:
Original copies of all required documents, if not submitted previously
Medical clearance certificate with the following:
Chest x-ray results and plates (PA view)
Two recent 2”x 2” recent pictures w/ white background
ENROLLMENT DATE : until AUGUST 15,2020 only
There are currently no examination results uploaded. Please check back soon.
© San Beda University. Graduate School