- The San Beda College of Law admits only those applicants whose credentials and personal qualifications yield evidence that they can offer an excellent academic performance and profit from the intellectual, social and spiritual opportunities offered by the College.
- An applicant for admission to the law course should have pursued and satisfactorily completed in an authorized and recognized university or college the courses of study prescribed for a bachelor’s degree in arts or sciences; and should have earned the following number of units in preparatory law course: 18 units of English, 18 units of Social Science, and 6 units of Mathematics.
Note: A bachelor’s degree holder who passed the entrance examination but lacks the required number of units in the required courses may conditionally enter the College of Law, but must satisfy these requirements before admission to Second Year Law.
- All students entering the San Beda College of Law for the first time shall take an entrance examination, which consists mainly of a test of logic, comprehension, articulation, and aptitude for the law profession. Entrance examinations are given, upon prior application, in accordance with the schedule duly announced, generally at any time between the closing of the school year and reopening of classes.
- As a matter of policy, the San Beda College of Law does not accept transferees from other schools, except in extremely meritorious cases as may be determined by the Dean.
- All new students enrolling in the College of Law or reenrolling after an absence of two consecutive semesters are under academic probation for the entire school year. Old students may be admitted on probation in attendance, conduct or academics. In such cases, the Committee on Admission or the Dean may set the conditions under which they are admitted on probation.
Admission Requirements & Process
STEP 1: Accomplish the Application Form (See Downloadable Forms)
STEP 2: SUBMIT scanned copies of the following to the Admissions Center via E-mail (email@example.com):
1. Online application form with 2”x 2“ photo
2. Birth Certificate issued by Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
3. Official Transcript of Records (TOR) / True Copy of Grades
Note: If TOR is not yet available – Transfer Credentials or Certificate of Graduation
For Graduating Students – Certificate of Candidacy for Graduation
4. Proof of Payment (Electronic Receipt/Bank deposit slip for payment) of Application Fee
Please visit our PAYMENT OPTIONS webpage for more information.
NOTE: SUBMIT hardcopies of the requirements and two (2) Certificates of Good Moral Character (Dean, Prefect of Students, Guidance Counselor and Supervisor/ HR Manager of company working for) via courier. If there is only one office from your school which is authorized to issue Good Moral Certificate, request a recommendation letter from your professor.